Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cute and Talented...Some People Have All the Luck

First off, I do not know how to turn these video's. I'm sure someone smarter and more technologically savvy then I could do it easily, but alas...I am what I am. So that being said, you are just going to have to tilt either your head or your computer to get the full effect. Next time I will remember to take the video's horizontal.

So one of the drawers in the toy room was empty (because the contents were scattered to the 4 corners of the room) and Eric decided that if he turned it upside down it made a great stage for him to do some musical performances on. He did about 7-10 performances. He wanted me to film each one. After each one he would jump off and say, "I see it now." Then he would watch himself, get very excited and say, "I do 'nother one." This particular song is "Jack and Jill."

While Eric was performing, Andrew was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. He could hear what was going on though, and he decided to hurry it up because he definitely wanted in on it. So then they had to take turns performing, watching their video, and then performing again. Don't even ask what song Andrew is singing. It is one he made up right on the spot. And yes, he is crazy!

6 comments:

Maren said...

I think Andrew was channeling his inner rapper on his song. I particularly like that although we can be feet if we want to, we don't have to be feet.

Mom at Our House said...

What cuties! Benson is just like Eric. He is always asking me to take pics of him, then he wants to see them, then he wants me to take another......

Meredith said...

Wow, that's hilarious and amazing. I miss those cute little bugs!

The Mighty Miners said...

hey I lost your christmas letter with your request to be invited again, just email woody or I again ok woody_miner@hotmail.com and we can send you an invite ok you guys look like you are doing great! sorry it took me so long to get back to you :) sorry. erin

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

HA! Does Andrew listen to much rap? He was definitely doing the rap arm. And what was Eric doing during Andrew's performance? I couldn't tell if he was giving Andrew's arm kisses or if he was trying to make him stop so he could go. Anyway, they are both pretty dang cute and talented.

Amanda said...

so cute! I hope they make you smile at least 5 times a day because they are so sweet and funny personalities. You're a great mom.

Ha I'm teaching Joy School this week and I get to do "magic" tricks with the kids ha ha, I have better ones than the lesson calls for thanks to you! good times good times. How is Texas with you and Reed's job? Spring is finally trying to get here! no more snow!