Sunday, January 16, 2011

1...2...


Nothing says, "I am a manly man" better then a pair of Lightning McQueen underwear on the head. The other day Eric was playing with some plastic animals, and they were not cooperating with him. He was getting very frustrated. Finally he said, "One...two...don't make me say three!" I wonder where he's heard that before?

Also here are some more pictures of Logan. He is growing fast. It is a good thing because he really is getting smothered with love. One of Eric's Joy School teachers asked him last week if he liked his new baby brother. "Yea," he said, "I'll keep him." Eric basically lays on top of him, "I'm giving him hugs mama!" and Andrew has discovered he is strong enough to pick Logan up and walk around with him. Don't worry. I am always hovering close by. If Andrew feels like he is losing his grip on Logan at all he yells, "I'm losing him!" Logan is so patient. He also has started smiling a lot. I love it! It helps in the middle of the night to get a little smile. What a sweetie!











3 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh, he's getting so big! And I'm sure Eric will someday appreciate that you have that awesome picture of him and his underwear.

bonnie jack said...

oh man, dexter didn't really start smiling until he was 2 months old. i thought i was gonna go crazy if that kid didn't start giving me a reason to like him in the middle of the night. :)

my sister's 6th child gets dragged around like a rag doll. i guess they survive...

The Mighty Miners said...

gosh what a cutie!! Love the 1.2. don't make me get to 3 , I love it when they repeat those things....well when they repeat it not in public :) you guys are sounding great! take care