Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trains, planes, and automobiles

Okay maybe not automobiles, but definitely trains, rescue vehicles, and helicopters. First we went to a fall festival at our local college. Andrew rode a pony, which was a really big step for him. We all rode the train and saw a lot of rescue vehicles. We got to see a life flight helicopter land and then we got to go inside of it. It was very cool. Andrew even made up a song about the fall festival. Here is a small sample. "Fall Festival, Fall Festival. I don't know what a Festival is". He is hilarious.

















Then the very next weekend we went to the Zube Train Park and rode trains. They are so cute. You straddle them and ride around on miniature tracks. Andrew especially loved going over the bridges. Eric wasn't quite sure how he felt about it, so he just kept trying to climb off.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my, "I don't know what a festival is" may have just become my favorite song line of all time. That's awesome. Welcome to blogging!

Creed Family said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I just delted another line of exclamation points, a little too much I think)...Ahem... I'm so glad you've started a blog! We miss you guys so much.

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

The Zube train park looks like fun on a bun. Can only the little kids ride the train, or can grown-ups as well? I hope adults, too, because that would be right up my alley...riding tiny little trains around. Or my very own tiny dinosaur that I can ride from my bed to the potty.

Unknown said...

So cute, how fun, the boys are growing up fast and are adorable! Do they loving digging in dirt and can they identify their minerals yet? I heard Dr. Harris was in Taiwan last weekend, funny.