Sunday, December 7, 2008

Andrew...He's a Dancing Machine

Our Andrew loves to dance. It has been so fun to see him evolve with his dancing. It started out as knee bending when he was a baby, eventually leading to a full out obsession with River Dance. He has never been able to sit still when their is music playing. I remember when he was just a little baby, a car driving by with loud rap music playing, and Andrew dancing to it. Sometimes he lets us join in with him, but most of the time he wants us to sit and watch so that we can cheer and clap for him. He loves an adoring audience...and as you can tell by the video he definitely hams it up for your viewing pleasure.

8 comments:

Meredith said...

Having witnessed this first hand, I can confirm everything you have said. I hope he still poses. That's my favorite part.

SuziQ said...

Too cute!

Isn't life strange? I will tell Ben hi. I hope we can get a bunch of us together while you're here...or at the very least, those of us who we know where they are! When are you coming?

Rhonda said...

Oh that is so much fun. I can't believe how tall he is.

Mom at Our House said...

That reminds me so much of my oldest dancing. What a cute kid he is

The Mighty Miners said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't belive how much hair they have :) Again...cute. It was so nice to see you guys, except sort of a bummer that we got there late and the party ended early. Oh well, it was great to see you again..it's been so long! But with being able check in on each others blogs that will make some of the distance a little easier eh. Take care, hope your Christmas was WONDERFUL...later erin

Diedra Mahaffey said...

how fun to see you guys via your blog! THanks for the info in your christmas card! I've added you to our ever-growing blog list! You guys look wonderful! Enjoy the new year!

Diedra Mahaffey said...

ps- since I'm a little late coming to this blog... what the heck is Sanidine? I went to Wikipedia & STILL don't know...

bonnie jack said...

hey annalee! i love the video. but i want to see a video of the riverdance.

:)