Sunday, January 11, 2009

Primary Talent Show

Due to numerous requests, here is the video of Andrew doing river dance at the Primary Talent Show last February. I missed filming the beginning because I was putting the music on. When the music first starts he puts his arms out to the sides, bends his knees, turns from side to side and scowls. It is a hoot. Anyway, this dance is way more laid back then the ones he does at home. He was caught off guard when everyone started clapping, but he never stopped. He was definitely the hit of the show. So many people made comments to us, even people who weren't there. Several people wanted to know where he took dance lessons. They were amazed when I told them that he'd never had any lessons, just a strange obsession with the River Dance video. Anyway, enjoy!

5 comments:

Shamelessly said...

HA!! Too funny!!

Definitely not shy is he?? Where does he get it?? My memories have you as more the awkward semi-clutsy type. And you know I mean that in the most LOVING way possible!!

Meredith said...

Still about the best thing I've ever seen (aside from the faboo live version). Don't ever change, dude!

bonnie jack said...

wow, that kid has a lot of energy. and a good sense of rhythm! too bad the people clapping couldn't stay with the beat. :)

thanks for posting the video. loved it.

Creed Family said...

That is hilarious!! I love it. I totally remember little Andrew dancing around your house. I see he hasn't given up the obsession ;) We're sad we missed you at Christmas but I'm glad you had a good time in Utah!

michele84084 said...

I love the ending!! Right on beat he strikes the perfect pose. It was good to see you and your cute family over Christmas!