Friday, July 23, 2010

And Baby "Tank" Makes 5!


Here he is lying on his side.


Here is the proof that he is a boy.


Here is his foot.

Yes world. We are expecting baby number 3...and boy number 3! We are so excited! Andrew wants to name the baby "Tank," so we told him that we can call him that while he is still in my belly. Eric wants to name the baby "Boy." So those are our 2 options: Tank and Boy! What do you think?

The baby is due December 4th. We are about 21 weeks along. So we are past the halfway point. I definitely look further along then 21 weeks though. I guess the 3rd time around my body is not putting up any resistance to stretching. At this rate I won't be able to move by December! Oh well. It is worth it!

10 comments:

Creed Family said...

Aaaa! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for your cute little family. Love the name too. Apparently 'Tank' is of Chinese origin with unknown meaning but unfortunately does not rank in the top 1000 baby names. You'll be a trend setter! ;) It must feel nice to be so far through your pregnancy before announcing. Did anyone know before? That's pretty good if the locals didn't even know!

Meredith said...

What about Tank Boy? That's kind of catchy. Boy Tank is okay, too, I guess, but I like Tank Boy better.

SuziQ said...

Congratulations! You visiting anytime soon? :)

ShamelessPhotography said...

Annalee,
Congrats!! Maybe you could combine the names and go with "Bonk". I'm feeling that one.

Kristen Wilde said...

Congratulations and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

mer, I was going to suggest the same thing with the names. It's a sign! And Annalee, the baby (i.e Tank Boy) is so cute. You can tell even from just the ultra sound.

Ken said...

Hurray! Annalee!

Mom at Our House said...

Congrats!

bonnie jack said...

Congratulations! I can't help you with a name, because I'm having a hard enough time naming my second boy. I dreamed last night that he was born and we just kept calling him "baby." Hope we come up with something. Anyway, good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. :)

The Mighty Miners said...

:) Hooray for Tankboy!! How exciting! Just in time for christmas! We are super excited for you guys! So on babycenter.com they have the name tank just no info :) but they suggest other names too ...I think tank is cute...dusty has a canon :) anyways congrats...take care erin and woody