Sunday, October 14, 2012

By Popular Demand...More Pictures of Lily

 Lily is a really good, sweet baby.  All of her brother's are big fans.  I can tell what the boys have been eating because Lily will have it smeared on her head where they have kissed her!  Chocolate and peanut butter are the most obvious.

 Eric is in love.  He is so sweet with Lily.  He can be in the middle of being super ornery, and he sees Lily and he turns all sugary.
 I just couldn't resist this picture.  I am a sucker for cute stuff on baby's bums!
This is the outfit that Lily wore to her first day of church (thanks Grandma Carol).  When Eric saw her he said "Lily...you look BEAUTIFUL!." 

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Holy cow, too sweet! I can't wait to see her in person and squish her cute little face! Softly and lovingly, of course.

KayLynn said...

She is beautiful. All ruffles and frills, so fun. and so lucky to have 3 great big brothers to watch out for her!!

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

Oh my gosh, she's so flippin' sweet. She is SO SWEET!

mrp670 said...

I am so happy for Eric. I remember he wanted Logan to be a girl. Sydnie reminded me the other day that she is going to marry Eric so I was thinking of you. Lily is so beautiful. Congrats.
Kristie Pearson