Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kung Fu Anyone?

A few weeks ago we rented Kung Fu Panda because I thought Andrew would like it and it might be one that Reed and I might actually watch without twitching (if you've ever had to watch a Wiggles movie you know what I mean). Well Andrew is very, very sensitive, and even though I fast forwarded all the scary parts, he thought all the other parts were scary too. Dustin Hoffman's voice is just too scratchy for Andrew's nerves. So we didn't make it through the whole movie. In fact, after we turned it off we had to watch a Blue's Clue's show just so he wouldn't be scared to go to bed. ANYWAY, I digress. We did watch the music video on the DVD of Kung Fu Fighting, and both the boys thought that was pretty great. Andrew overshadows Eric so that is why I put one of him by himself too. Please excuse my singing.

3 comments:

SuziQ said...

I have to admit, I am immune to the Wiggles now...we own way too many of their shows (and even braved a concert) so I'd have to be committed if they made me twitchy!

Averie loves "Kung Fu Panda," but she's probably totally desensitized to the violence. LOL She also loved the music video on the DVD of "Chucky Chan." We can't convince her that's not his name!

Mom at Our House said...

That was so cute. I am glad you got it on video.

bonnie jack said...

kung fu panda is a fun movie. worth watching after you put the kids to bed. :)