Sunday, January 11, 2009

Museums Galore






















First we went to a dinosaur museum on campus. We had lots of fun. As you can tell we all think it is funny to pretend that the dinosaurs/animals are going to eat us. Then we went to the Bean Museum. The boys were both in awe at both places. Eric was jabbering and pointing the whole time, and Andrew sprinted through the museum. We saw everything in 20 minutes. It's funny because we were worried we weren't going to have enough time to get through before it closed. Well with Andrew setting the pace, we had PLENTY of time. When mom and I saw what time it was we just busted up laughing.

4 comments:

Shamelessly said...

Looks like you are just posting away as we speak!! I'm sorry I missed you too. Christmas is hard to sneak away when you're only here for a bit and everyone wants to see you eh? Well next time! For sure... and your comment about my resolutions got me wondering if you smack it around as well?

Meredith said...

I love our pretending to be eaten by animals pictures! I think I look particularly fetching in mine! And you do too, of course.

Mom at Our House said...

My boys LOVED going to the bean museum. They would run through it in 20 min also

The Mighty Miners said...

Definately looks like you guys had fun on vacation! Is it nice to be home, or does it make you miss Utah more? Cute pictures, love the kung fu! cute. erin