Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Superhero


Yes I know it has been forever since I have posted. I am sorry. There are a couple of things that I am going to post that have happened in the last couple of months though because...well because I want to. The reason I got out of the habit of blogging in the first place was that we had visitors off and on for a couple of months.

We went to the livestock show a while ago. We had lots of fun. They had this little farm where the kids got to pretend to be farmers. They fed fake chickens and got eggs, milked cows, picked fruit, got sheep's wool, and then got to sell everything at the end and pick something out of a store at the end. All the kids thought it was great. Eric was super cute in his little apron. We saw pig races which were totally awesome.







Reed and Andrew are superheros.


Here is Andrew doing a Superhero Song. He wore this same outfit to the grocery store the other day. He insisted on riding on the side of the cart so that "Everyone can see that there is a superhero in the store, mama."


3 comments:

Meredith said...

Hee hee! I love the outfit. I would totally rely on him to rescue me. And I can't believe how big Eric looked in his apron! Augh! So cute! Welcome back to blogging!

Maren said...

Could you send me the words to that song? I might need to put them up on my wall.

Shay, Chelsea and Jonas Allen said...

I feel very much relieved to know that the grocery store is now such a safe place. And, if superheroing doesn't work out for Andrew, he can always be a rock star. And Eric just looked cute enough to eat. Sigh. I wish we could just pinch their little cheeks.