Saturday, February 28, 2009

We Now Have 2 Big Boys


So we finally decided to cut the curls off of our little baby. Andrew claimed that he was going to cut Eric's hair, so we told him he could cut off the first curl. Eric did pretty good. He kept looking around trying to figure out what I was doing. When I used the clippers, it tickled so he would tilt his head to the side and scrunch his neck up so much that I couldn't even get to his hair. But we put Cars in and he was fascinated enough to let me finish. He definitely looks like a big boy now.




5 comments:

bonnie jack said...

oh, i miss his curls already. :) what a cute boy. both of them. love the photo shoot.

Mom at Our House said...

Isn't it weird how when you cut the curls it makes them look a year older?

He is so cute either way.

Meredith said...

Noooo! Not the curl! Well, he does look quite grown up now. And he and Andrew look more alike!

Unknown said...

loved the curls! but yes they look so grown up after, my kids never had curls, it's so hard to say good by but what cutie heart breaker boys you have! Yes we've used Mater and the ghost light to cut hair w/ too. We just had an enrichment on how to cut boys hair, I'll have to let his grow out and see if I can do it better next time I usually just buzz it but the way she did it looked really a lot better. Hope things are well!

Pleasy said...

What a cute family! Can you send me your email address or mailing address so that I can send you a wedding announcement? (jp.philbrick@gmail.com)

Thanks.