Sunday, January 22, 2012

Harry Potter Party

So way back in October, we had a Harry Potter Party while the boys and I were in Utah. Several members of my family have been asking me to post these pictures, so better late then never (hopefully). This was really Chelsea's brainchild. She is awesome. Since all of our kids are so young, they have never seen Harry Potter. So before the party we showed them some clips from the movie which they thought was really cool.
We decorated the diningroom table to be all the different stores in Diagon Alley.
Uncle Shay gave each of the kids a ride on the Hogwarts Express.
I was Miss Trewlawny. All the children had their furtures told. They were all a bit murky.
We recruited dad to be Hagrid.
We made all sorts of totally awesome treats.
The kids got to decorate their own History of Magic book with glitter.
They also get to choose out their very own owl from the owlery.
But I think all the kids loved getting there wands and getting sorted the very best. Uncle Shay was Ollivander and Chelsea was the sorting hat. The kids thought they were hilarious. I tried and tried to get videos to post, but they just would not load. Blogger is trying to make me aggravated!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Okay, I am officially more jealous of this than I was before. It looks amazing! We need to have a party in April when I can be there!