Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fun with Daddy


Because I am computer challenged, I could not get these pictures to change order. I loaded them in the order that I wanted, but then they showed up in reverse order. So if you want the real effect, go to the 3rd photo and look at it first and then work your way up.

Eric helped Reed make cupcakes the other day. He was a big helper scooping the batter into the cupcake holders, and a big helper at eating them. He likes to see the process through from beginning to end.





Andrew and Eric like to hide in the cupboard. So Eric thought, "If it is fun to hide in here with Andrew then it will probably be extra fun with daddy." He did get frustrated that the doors wouldn't shut though, so he tried to help by pushing on daddy's legs. For some reason it didn't work.


1 comment:

Meredith said...

What a cutie pie! And those cupcakes look really delicious. I'm jealous.