Sunday, February 15, 2009

Party Crashers

We went to the Fire Museum yesterday. Unfortunately we didn't know that someone had reserved it for a birthday party. They still let us come in but it was crowded because it is a really small museum. Oh well. We had a lot of fun anyway. Reed and I felt a little foolish, but Andrew and Eric were blissfully unaware. Andrew currently wants to be a fireman when he grows up. So he had all of us doing drills. We had to slide down the pole, run and get dressed and then jump into the firetruck and zoom to the fire. He has actually always been fascinated with firemen. I have to include this video clip from a year and a half ago. Even as I was filming this video I was nostalgic thinking about him growing up and not doing super cute things like this anymore.








Just a little more info on what is going on in this video. The couch pillows are the flames and when he throws them on the floor that means that those flames have been put out. Also, when he whacks the side of the couch, he is breaking the window.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Wait, Andrew doesn't do that anymore?!?!? Now I feel bad. But I'm glad he still likes firemen.

Mom at Our House said...

That is cool that he has found something he wants to be and stuck with it. My oldest changes what he wants to be everday.
I wish we had a fireman museum. That sounds awesome